Lisboa is the personification of the Lisboa Region of Portugal.
- Name: Lisboa Region (Região de Lisboa)
- Language: Portuguese
- Human name: Fátima Coelho de Magalhães
- Sex: F
- Physical age: 25 yo
- Height: 168 cm
- Weight: N/A
- Hair color: Light brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Lisboa used to be more gentle and, well, lady-like, courtesy of Norte’s upbringing. Some forgot that she was Norte’s sister, though, and only got the reminder when she bashed their heads against a wall or broke a few bones. After all, Norte raised her to be a lady AND warrior. She changed after 1755, adopting a more pragmatic and 'Carpe Diem' way of life.
- Before the 1755 Lisbon earthquake, Lisboa used to dress quite conservatively, something that she retained from her time with the Moors and Norte’s nurture. After the earthquake and the subsequent fire, she was left scars that covered most of her torso. Later, her skirts started to get shorter and shorter, her hemlines got lower and lower, and nowadays, her way of dressing practically exposes everything but her scars. It is her way of hiding them, the remnants of the earthquake which she can’t get rid off, by giving them (and herself) something else to see. Because why focus on the ugly when you can show the pretty part?
- Older brother. They don't often agree with each other much.